Tag: medical marketing
Are you a physician without a website? If so, then you need medical website design even if you think you are fine without it. Imagine patient questions being answered on your website and imagine being able to answer them in ways that don’t involve the telephone or staff time.
So what exactly are the benefits of websites for doctors? Here is a list for you to take a look at:
- Even when your practice is not open, utilizing a website will make your business available to patients 24/7. If they have a question, they can refer to your website. If they need to know how to contact you, they can just go to your website.
- You can list your services. This is a very effective way for attracting new patients. Patients can visit your website and see what specialty services you offer.
- You can provide individuals with healthy tips. People love it when they can find healthy tips easily. Many people looking to lead better lifestyles have no idea where to start and you can make it easier for them because they trust you. Your tips can even make them trust you
- You will notice that you will gain more patients. You would be surprised how many individuals search for doctors on the Internet. Actually, when they have a computer in their home, they will turn to it to find websites for doctors before turning to the phonebook.
- You can have your medical website design company arrange for patients to contact you via email for non-urgent inquiries and promise them a response in a certain period of time. This can keep the phone the phone at the office from ringing off of the hook all the time. You can also provide enough information that they may not have to call.
Along with providing benefit for the physician and the office, a medical website can also provide benefit to patients. A patient can go online, download the forms and fill them out. A website can also allow for appointment requests where they don’t even have to call the doctor’s office.
Even if you’re not sure about medical website design, it is important that you at least give it a try. If it doesn’t work for you, you can always go back to the way things were. You’re not obligated to stick with anything if you don’t want to. But there is a good chance that once you go the website route, you won’t go back because of how everything will run smoother for you and your practice.
A custom designed medical website can be a great asset to a busy or even new medical practice. It provides great benefit to the physician, office staff and patient. You can learn more about our services on the medical website design services post.
With 85% of all website traffic originating from search engines, Physician Designs will make sure that your website attains a high page ranking for the keywords and phrases that will produce the greatest number of patients for you.
— Identify primary and secondary keywords and phrases for your medical practice
— Website optimization for selected location and medical keywords
— Create a content rich site for targeting additional keywords
— Ensure that your website is submitted to major search engines
— Create solid title tags and site structure for search engine positioning
— Design a sitemap to support search engine indexing
— Keyword/keyphrase implementation
— Content uploading and optimization
— Meta tag generation
— Nomenclature of links
— XML Google sitemap
— XML Yahoo sitemap
— Optimized HTML sitemap for search engines
— Backlink creation along with directory submission
— Hand submission to major search engines
— Research competition’s SEO strategies
We also offer directory submission, article writing/submission, and social bookmarking services. These build backlinks to your website which search engines, such as Google, love. Its part of how search engines know what terms or keywords to associate your website with. SEO must be part of any medical marketing campaign.
No medical website design is complete without Search Engine Optimization. We include SEO with all of our websites. If you have a website, you must be sure that people and patients can find it. Two websites we recently completed: Trophy Club Doctor, Dallas Family Doctor and Hospitalists. These are all ranking on the first page of Google for their targeted keywords.
Learn more about SEO at Wikipedia.
Physician Designs is a medical website design company that provides custom medical website design, doctor logo design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and website management. Our service is all-inclusive for any medical professional interested in medical marketing.
Custom website design starts at $398.
Other services offered and included in the web design packages include:
- Website Hosting
- Domain Registration
- Content Changes
- E-Mail Accounts
- Online Patient Forms
- Photo Scanning and Placement
You can view samples of websites in the medical website portfolio. Physician Designs offers an all-inclusive solution in order for healthcare professionals to have a web presence. Be sure to check out our medical logo design service. This allows you to give your practice a professional image and can be used on business cards, brochures and signage.